If you’re considering a new career or looking to learn more about marketing, start here! These top 10 types of digital marketing are what you should be learning. Without these skills, you’ll have a hard time getting your foot in the door.
1) Search Engine Marketing: You know those big ads at the top of your Google results? What’s search engine marketing! Proper SEO can increase click-through rates by up to 50%.
2) Infographics: Most people don’t know what an infographic is, but they recognize one when it shows up in their Facebook feed! Infographics are awesome because they’re simple and easy to understand, they can be repurposed, and you can create them for free or for a very low cost.
3) Content Marketing: Content marketing is a great way to build brand awareness and keep people coming back for more. Studies show that people who regularly consume content from your brand are 28% more likely to buy from you.
4) Search Engine Optimization: SEO can help you rank higher in search engine results. The higher you rank, the more people will be exposed to your brand!
5) Social Media Marketing: We’re all familiar with social media. Brands that post interesting and valuable content are rewarded with increased brand awareness and follower engagement.
6) Email Marketing: Email marketing is a great way to keep your audience up to date on the latest news and offers, and can even double as a customer support tool.
7) Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular forms of digital marketing out there. It’s easy to understand, you don’t need your own product or service, and you can pretty much get started right away! The downside? You have to work hard to get people to sign up as an affiliate for you.
8) Local Marketing: If you’re thinking of going out on your own, local marketing is a great way to build your brand. When you’re not in a city big enough to have more than one person working at the dealership, you need to rely on word-of-mouth.
9) Social Selling: Social selling has its greatest value when it’s being used with people who are new to the industry. You can use social media to find decision-makers and introduce yourself and your product.
10) Video Marketing: If you’re working hard to build your brand, you have to be prepared for the exciting future that’s ahead! It looks like videos are going to be huge in marketing, and there are lots of ways you can use them. You can
Use videos in a number of different ways, including:
A) Repurposing content into a video format makes it easy to share on social media.
B) Use video as a way to build trust with your viewers.
C) Use video to listen to what people are saying about you without having to dig through reviews on yelp or google.
SEO Tips: 10 Ways to Boost Your Rankings in 2021 Ranking high is about more than just a catchy title and keyword phrase. When it comes to SEO strategy, there are many factors that go into determining your company’s overall ranking performance.
In order to ensure that your company is performing up to par with your competitors, consider these ten strategies, which will be the cornerstones of search engine optimization (SEO) by 2021.
- Content Marketing Is King
It’s no secret that social media platforms are the fastest-growing areas in digital marketing. But that doesn’t mean you should ignore traditional search engine marketing (SEM).
While most brands are happy to focus on social media, SEO has a long history of being overlooked. According to the Google Trends tool, search terms like “SEO” managed only 4.2 percent of all online searches back in 2016. In 2017, the term’s search volume increased by an astonishing 70 percent!
- Watch Your Keywords
It’s important to watch your keywords. For instance, if you have a product that answers the question, “What is the best carpet cleaner on the market?” and you put that keyword in one of your ads, then you’re telling people who are searching for that term exactly what type of product is best for them. You’d be surprised how many companies neglect this simple tidbit of advice for their digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop a Mobile Strategy
In 2015, there were about 2.8 billion mobile users worldwide. In 2018, that number will rise to 3.1 billion. That’s a market you can’t afford to ignore! Therefore, you need to develop a mobile strategy for your marketing that focuses on providing the right information at the right time to the right people. Mobile optimization is important because, after all, most people use their smartphones and tablets every day for basic research and shopping activities.
- Video Content Rules
Video content rules because it’s more than just beneficial for your business – it’s also fun to make! Creating videos for your customers can help you gain valuable insights into understanding your audience’s needs and developing a strategy to meet their needs better. They can provide behind-the-scenes looks at your company and how it operates or provide tips on how to use your products.
- SEO Is About the User
We already mentioned mobile optimization. Make sure you don’t overlook SEO, either! By focusing on user needs, you’ll be able to provide them with the information they need quickly. If your content is relevant and useful, you’re much more likely to attract and keep visitors who are interested in your products or services.
- Site Speed Matters
Sitemaps are essential for any website’s search engine optimization (SEO). They can help users locate information based on search queries by offering a quick overview of your website’s contents, including site structure and user navigation. They can also provide valuable insights into the search behavior of your site’s visitors.
- Don’t Forget User Experience
User experience is as important to SEO as it is to your overall customer experience. The best way to ensure that your website meets the needs of your customers is to conduct usability testing. This will help you tailor your site to the needs of your users and optimize it for search engines.
- Stay up-to-date with SEO Trends
In order to stay competitive, you need to keep up with trends in SEO. You can do this by keeping up with the latest news from industry leaders and attending trade shows, seminars, and other events where you can network with colleagues and discuss the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Invest in Paid Search Marketing
Paid search marketing can help you generate leads and increase your visibility to prospects who are actively seeking products or services just like yours. This type of marketing is effective because you can tailor your digital ads to specific visitor behaviors and needs.
- Don’t Ignore Local SEO!
Don’t overlook local SEO for your business! According to a study by Moz, searches for local businesses account for 34% of all searches on the Internet.
What’s your favorite type of digital marketing? Do you have any tips and tricks that other marketers could use?
If yes, then drop a line in the comment section!
Also Read:-Is Content Really King In Digital Marketing?