Bitcoin Revolution experiences
Bitcoin Revolution is a cryptocurrency Robo-advisor. The system constantly analyzes the market for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Co. – and decides in seconds when coins are bought and when they are sold. Traders who wanted to carry out such transactions manually would have to sit in front of the computer around the clock – and would certainly be less successful. But how exactly does Bitcoin Revolution work, is the crypto-robo serious or should investors stay away from it all? Read our Bitcoin Revolution experiences.
BITCOIN REVOLUTION – THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN A NUTSHELL
- Bitcoin Revolution is a Robo-advisor that uses an algorithm to detect price fluctuations in cryptocurrencies and exploit them when trading.
- The Bitcoin Revolution account can be opened in just a few steps and without verification; use is free of charge.
BITCOIN REVOLUTION EXPERIENCES – RECOMMENDATIONS & TIPS
- Important: Bitcoin Revolution has no permission from the Bafin to conduct banking business or provide financial services. We, therefore, advise against automatic trading with Bitcoin Revolution.
- Product recommendation: Trade cryptocurrencies with a well-known and properly regulated provider, for example with the CFD broker Plus500 5. But you should definitely know the opportunities and risks of CFD trading.
- Tip: If you want to find out more about trading digital assets, you should take a look at the guide to buying cryptocurrency. In the crypto exchange comparison, we take a closer look at various trading platforms.
BITCOIN REVOLUTION REVIEW
The crypto-robo Bitcoin Revolution promises high profits when trading digital currencies automatically. But what exactly does that mean? How does Bitcoin Revolution work? Can investors achieve really high profits with it? In the following we take a close look at the offer, we also take a look at the allegations of fraud in connection with the software of the crypto-robot.
HOW DO I USE BITCOIN REVOLUTION?
How to read on the website, makes the crypto Robo following: Bitcoin Revolution evaluates the crypto market and the volatility of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Co. of. Based on this data, the Bitcoin Revolution algorithm performs calculations and analyzes the further course of the course. This is followed by automatic trades with which the software is supposed to generate high returns. Traders can now set their terms and let the crypto Robo work for them.
The provider is completely free. There are no fees for either the software or its use. To open an account, all you need is your name, email address, mobile phone number, and the desired password; verification of the data is not necessary. After successfully completing the registration, you as a Bitcoin Revolution customer will be redirected to a partner trader where you can make your first deposit. The minimum investment is 250 euros.
IS THE BITCOIN REVOLUTION A SCAM?
There is not much to be found online on the subject of Bitcoin Revolution security. The provider himself said that it encrypted its pages well, but BaFin warns against the platform. As early as 2019, she pointed out that “she has not given Bitcoin Revolution a license in accordance with Section 32 of the German Banking Act (KWG) to conduct banking business or provide financial services in Germany”. The company is not subject to the supervision of BaFin.
And it goes on to say: “Under the anonymously registered domain primebitprofit.co, Bitcoin Revolution offers an app in English for algorithmic trading in cryptocurrency pairs.
The crypto-Robo also advertises cooperations with various celebrities and is associated with the program “Den of the Lions”. Such reports can indicate a dubious offer. Our test does not reveal any scams, but it is imperative that you exercise caution with your investments.
If you are interested in investing via crypto Robo despite the Bafin warning, you can also contact Bitcoin Revolution customer support and obtain further information there. According to the website, this can be reached around the clock via email or live chat.
Stay away from opaque offers like Bitcoin Revolution. In principle, only invest with reputable and well-known providers. If you want to buy and sell Bitcoin, Cardano, Ripple, Ethereum, and other Internet currencies, you can do so with the regulated CFD broker Plus500 5, for example.