Coronavirus: all diners at Hong Kong restaurants must use ‘Leave Home Safe’ app ‘from December 9’

Advertisement


All diners across Hong Kong’s 16,000 restaurants will have to use the government’s Covid-19 contact-tracing app from December 9, as part of a bid by authorities to facilitate the reopening of the border with mainland China, the Post has learned.A government source said the administration had intended to roll out mandatory use of the “Leave Home Safe” app at eateries as soon as possible, but held back to give the public more time. Some industry players had earlier said the policy would be…

FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS

Read original article here

Denial of responsibility! Global Circulate is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@globalcirculate.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.
Advertisement
Leave Home Safe appmandatory use of appQR codereopening of bordersrestaurants
Comments (0)
Add Comment