Big and small businesses understand the need and value of subscription billing systems. But the pandemic has brought forth a new challenge in front of firms that heavily relied on manual billing systems. Every Indian business has found out one way or another how much they need to rely on billing software systems today.
There is an immediate need for a solution that solves all of the billing issues irrespective of the company size. Billing software is one such one-stop solution that ensures precise operations while significantly contributing to its overall profits.
With businesses moving some of their operations partly online, many companies scour the markets to subscribe to India’s best billing software. The accounting software market is expected to grow at 8.5% CAGR in the coming few years because of the demand.
In India, billing software programs come with many advantages like automatic invoicing, payment reminders, financial calendars, reporting, and tracking. Let us help you with a quick list of the top 6 billing software in India 2021.
1. Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice is one of the best free online invoice software. It is one of the popularly used software for simplifying the invoice needs of small businesses. It empowers enterprises to customize their invoice templates.
Zoho Invoice introduces automation to the recurring tasks, thus saving many person-hours of the finance department. It reduces manual billing errors and enables the companies to communicate with clients in real-time.
Multiple integrations on Zoho Invoice make it a priority for many small and medium enterprises.
- Automatic recurring invoices
- Branded invoices
- Online payments
- Reminders on on-time payments
- Charging from saved credit cards
- Estimates approval
- Easy conversion of estimates to invoices
- Billing for project hours
- Run timers for long-time projects
- Tracks unbilled hours and expenses
- Expense tracking and recording
- Auto-scanning of expense receipts
- Expense reports
- Android and iOS apps
- It is easy and fast to generate professional invoices using Zoho Invoice.
- There is an option to add an attachment to your invoices.
- Individual logins for clients.
- Problems with the estimates feature.
- All features are not functional on mobile apps.
|Free Trial||Basic Plan||Standard Plan||Professional Plan|
|Available||$9 per organization/month||$19 per organization/month||$29 per organization/month|
Vyapar has been providing dedicated billing software since 2016 to small and medium enterprises in India. With this billing software, companies can manage their clients, invoices, payments, inventory, and even estimates. It is one of the user-friendly billing interfaces available.
Available in desktop and mobile versions, Vyapar is helping businesses to save efforts in creating invoices.
- Billing Management
- Free GST Billing
- Cash Flow Management
- Payment Reminders
- Expenses Management
- Send Estimates and Quotations
- Delivery Challan
- Orders Tracking
- Business Reports and Status
- Data Safety
- Accounting Management
- Bank Accounts Management
- Inventory Management
- Works in an offline and online mode both.
- Manages paperless transactions.
- Caters small business only.
|Basic||Mobile + Desktop||Saver||Desktop|
|INR 599/year||INR 2399/year||INR 1399/year||INR 1999/year|
3. Tally ERP9
Tally ERP9 streamlines the billing function of any business. This GST software ensures the best for your employees and clients. It is also one of the most powerful and widely used billing software in India.
It enables the users to handle multiple company invoices in one go. With tremendous flexibility and offline reports, it stands in the top picks of many businesses.
- Voucher entry
- Interest calculation
- Ledger integration
- Individual bill tracking
- Replacing accounting codes
- Invoice control
- Budgeting and tracking
- Multiple currency support
- Centralized billing information
- Comprehensive solutions for invoicing and GST.
- Dynamic integrations for global support and in-house reporting.
- Uses the basics of Tally and accounting for quick understanding.
- Single window software with low security.
- Least helpful updates.
|Silver Rental||Silver||Gold Rental||Gold|
|INR 600/ month||INR 18000 (perpetual)||INR 1800/month||INR 54000 (perpetual)|
ProfitBooks promises to manage your invoices and accounts even if you have the least knowledge about accounts. Thus, it makes ProfitBooks the first choice as the billing software of startups. It helps you to create invoices and track expenses easily.
It grants mobility to financial transactions with its outstanding invoicing features.
- Free invoicing software
- Create unlimited invoices
- Manage unlimited contacts
- Track payables and receivables
- Online payments collection
- Multiple currency support for sending an invoice
- Tax management
- Business insights with financial reports
- Invite finance department staff
- Multiple channels in payments
- Pre-designed invoice templates
- Business expenses management
- Provides a history of past tractions for quick retrieval.
- Can manage business’s inventory without need of any additional software.
- No support to Android or iOS-based devices.
- Not a first choice for established businesses.
|Free Forever||INR 499/month|
QuickBooks is an efficient billing software trusted by many companies. It uses cloud technology for all types of billing and invoicing functions. It offers more than 230 customizable and industry-specific reports.
QuickBooks helps users to control and customize invoicing functions. It implements the discount rules with complete trust and know-how.
- Invoice Management
- Accounting Management
- Client Portal
- Banking Reconciliations
- Client Portal
- Sales Overview
- Expenses Management and Tracking
- Intuitive user interface that is easy to navigate.
- Help the businesses to concentrate on customers.
- Issues with bank transactions.
For small businesses, Quickbooks charges INR 529/month. They also give a 30-day free trial.
FreshBooks was launched in 2003. It ensures the customers’ best of the word and excel functions. It supports multiple functions with double-entry accounting.
Many small businesses trust FreshBooks as their billing software. It has been updated many times since its use to match the customer needs. It covers all essential functions of accounting, invoicing, and finance.
- Expenses and receipts
- Project management
- Online payments
- Financial reports
- Time tracking
- Mobile apps
- High volume billing
- Provides reliable customer service and is easy to use.
- Multiple options in integrations on the well-designed user interface
- Expensive as compared to others with the same features.
Implementing billing software is best in terms of efficiency, quick operations, and scalability. The latest GST software saves money and time for businesses. By investing in this highly functional software, companies can get the best out of their billing function.
If you’re a small or medium enterprise planning to expand its wings in the competition, grab any of these top-rated billing software. Let it work for you so that you can focus on other business operations. Feel free to reach us in case you require any assistance.